Portland Property Management Done Right
Avem Property Management provides comprehensive property management services for the owners of rental homes, condos and small multi-unit buildings in the Portland metro area.
Simple and Pain-Free Property Management
We focus on making the experience of owning a rental property simple and pain free. A few of our specialties include:
- Leasing up vacant units with thoroughly vetted tenants, minimizing vacancy
- Providing timely and cost-effective property maintenance on an on-going and preventative basis to keep property in top condition
- Maintaining comprehensive financial reports, available to owners via a secure portal 24/7
- Adhering to current local and state regulations to avoid legal pitfalls and penalties
We focus on building personal connections with our clients.
Reasonable Management Fees
Our management fee for full-service property management services is 8-10% of the rental income. We collect no fees until the first rent is received. Unlike many other management firms, we charge no account establishment fees. Our leasing fee to fill a vacant unit is ½ of first month’s rent.
• Tenant Screening
• Property Marketing
• Leasing Agreements
• Move-In Inspections
• Regular Inspections
• Online Rent Payments
• 24/7 Emergency Response
• Evictions Management
• Accounting Services
• Online Owner Portal
• Online Tenant Portal
• Move-Out Inspections
Portland Property Management Services Included:
- Monthly reports and accounting with direct deposit of all proceeds by the 25th day of each month or sooner.
- We provide easy-to-understand financial information, available 24-hours a day from your owner portal. All monies received from you or the tenants are placed in a trust account and all disbursements are paid from that account. We can pay bills on your behalf, including utility and contractor bills. You will receive a deposit directly into your bank account for your rent minus whatever expenses have been incurred that month.
- Regular property walk-throughs with detailed reports including property condition, maintenance, repair and improvement recommendations
- Creation and on-going revision of a maintenance and repair schedule for the property to help with budgeting and profit forecasting
- Handling of tenant emergency and non-emergency issues
- Payment of recurring monthly bills on the owners’ behalf (i.e. garbage, water and sewer, electric and gas bills) at owners’ discretion
- Up to 2 hours per month of routine maintenance and repair coordination
Who We Are
We are a small group of property management professionals who love what we do and want to make our community a better place while we do it.
Director of Operations/Property Manager:
Prior to moving to Portland in 2014, Michelle spent 14 years of experience as a property manager and real estate agent in San Francisco and is uniquely experienced in successfully navigating complicated local and state policies. As a landlord herself, she understands property management from an owner’s perspective and is skilled at creating strong relationships.